I want to still say ‘Happy Haloween’ before Xmas!
Straddling the line between fall and winter, plenty and paucity, life and death, Halloween is a time of celebration and superstition. It is thought to have originated with the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain, when people would light bonfires and wear costumes to ward off roaming ghosts. In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints and martyrs; the holiday, All Saints’ Day, incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows’ Eve and later Halloween. Over time, Halloween evolved into a secular, community-based event characterized by child-friendly activities such as trick-or-treating. In a number of countries around the world, as the days grow shorter and the nights get colder, people continue to usher in the winter season with gatherings, costumes and sweet treats.
Halloween Havoc 2 is the G-Unit emcee's first release since 2013, so it should be telling of where Banks' skills stand at this point in time. He likely wouldn't release anything less than his best, but take a listen and tell us what you think. Hopefully the surprise tape proves that Banks has more music on the way.
01. Monument (Produced by Buda & Grandz & AlistFame)
02. Angel Dust (Prod. By AraabMuzik)
03. Nowadays (Prod. By LJ Milan)
04. Money Over Matter (Prod. By Doe Pesci)
05. Sacrifice (Prod. By Tha Jerm)
06. Take Your Pick (Prod. By Ty James)
07. Live4Ever (Prod. By Tha Jerm)
08. Dedicated (Prod. By Automatikk)
09. Dollar Weight (Prod. By Tha Jerm)
10. 24 Drama (Prod. By Tha Jerm)
11. Own Way (Prod. By Sean Anderson)
12. All I Am (Prod. By AC Caldwell)
13. Feed The Strip (Prod. By Ryan Ryu Alexy & DK)